I received an alert that my student is a close contact. Now what?
- FBS Contact Tracing Process
- Close Contacts in Schools & Child Care Settings
- NDDoH Covid-19 School Decision Tree
- Positive School Close Contact Process Overview 8-29
- What's the difference - physical distancing, quarantine, & isolation
- Fact Sheet for People Who Are Close Contacts
- Online Learning Expectations
- Lunch Request Form - If your student is hybrid or distance learning, free lunches are still available. A GRAB AND GO bag will include lunch for that day (i.e. hot or cold main dish, fruit, chips etc.). Meals will be available for pickup at 11:00AM at the school. There is not a delivery option. If you would like to pickup meals for your students, please visit https://forms.gle/r3QFshhXpJDLUZzF9 and enter your information. Be sure to mark the days that you would like meals. You may also contact the school at 547-3296, EXT 120, by 9:00AM to sign up for meals each day.