FESSENDEN-BOWDON PUBLIC SCHOOL
Announcements for Wednesday, September 16, 2020
Today’s Lunch is Spaghetti/Meat Sauce, Garlic Toast, Red/Green Grapes, Milk
- Anything COVID-19 related should be directed to Ms. Bussman. She is our COVID-19 Point of Contact.
- Visitors must enter the building through DOOR 1 and check in at the office. They must sign in and have their temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4F or above will not be allowed to enter the building. Due to COVID, we will be limiting the number of visitors that enter the building this year. Visitors will not be allowed past the office unless they have permission from the Administration. Visitors are encouraged to wear a disposable mask and sanitize their hands in the office. Visitors will be given a badge and must check out with the office when they leave. Parents picking up, dropping off, or their children must wait outside unless they need something from the office. Thank you for your cooperation. We are doing everything we can to keep us all in school
- HWC Girl’s Volleyball game scheduled for Thursday has been rescheduled for Saturday, September 26 at 2:30PM in Fessenden.
- Close-Up is having a car wash on Saturday, September 19 from 12-4PM at the Bubble Barn in Fessenden. Free will donations will be accepted.
- HWC Football Players: Please pay $20 to a senior parent for the lunches that will be provided after away games.
- Don't forget to purchase your yearbook! Deadline for the $40 rate is October 1! Use this link to order online
- Fessenden-Bowdon School is collecting Box Tops and Our Family Labels.
- Our Family Labels can be turned into the main office. When turning them in, we ask that you put the labels into an envelope/baggy with the number of labels on the outside of the envelope/baggy.
- Box Tops for Education program is changing the way we can earn cash for our school! Over the summer, participating brands have begun to change their packaging from the traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops label. Going forward, instead of clipping from packages and checking expiration dates, all Box Tops will be earned digitally by scanning your receipt. The Box Tops for Education team has worked hard to build a NEW-and-improved, user-friendly Box Tops mobile app available now at your Apple or Google Play stores. If you still have some clipped Box Tops, please turn them into the office by October 1, 2019 for us to submit. Thanks in advance.
- Any Items to be included in the Daily Announcements need to be emailed to email@example.com by 3:00 PM to be included in the next day's memo.
SCHOOL EVENTS CALENDAR
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- ASVAB for Juniors in FACS Room @ 8:30AM
- Little Stingers vs Nelson County at Harvey @ 5:00PM & 6:00PM
- JH Volleyball vs. Velva (Harvey) @ 5:00PM
Friday, September 18, 2020
- HWC Football vs Langdon (Harvey) @ 7:00PM
Saturday, September 19, 2020
- Close-Up carwash 12-4PM in Fessenden at Bubble Bar