FESSENDEN-BOWDON PUBLIC SCHOOL
Announcements for Tuesday, September 15, 2020
Today’s Lunch is Cheese Bread Sticks, Marinara Sauce, Lettuce Salad, Apple, Milk
Happy Birthday To Logan Grover and Cooper Muscha!
- Anything COVID-19 related should be directed to Ms. Bussman. She is our COVID-19 Point of Contact.
- Did you know that there is a difference between isolation and quarantine? Quarantine is defined as people who don’t currently have symptoms of the virus but were exposed to the virus. Isolation is defined as people who are already sick from the virus
- Did you know that you can avoid being marked absent? If your student is sick, they can log into Google Meet and join their classes. If the teacher is able to see them on screen, they will be marked as present. Please remember to contact the office if your student will be staying home.
- Any Items to be included in the Daily Announcements need to be emailed to email@example.com by 3:00 PM to be included in the next day's memo.
- HWC Football Players: Please pay $20 to a senior parent for the lunches that will be provided after away games.
- Don't forget to purchase your yearbook! Deadline for the $40 rate is October 1! Use this link to order online. http://ybstore.friesens.com/stores/769944
- Fessenden-Bowdon School is collecting Box Tops and Our Family Labels.
- Our Family Labels can be turned into the main office. When turning them in, we ask that you put the labels into an envelope/baggy with the number of labels on the outside of the envelope/baggy.
- Box Tops for Education program is changing the way we can earn cash for our school! Over the summer, participating brands have begun to change their packaging from the traditional Box Tops clip to the new Box Tops label. Going forward, instead of clipping from packages and checking expiration dates, all Box Tops will be earned digitally by scanning your receipt. The Box Tops for Education team has worked hard to build a NEW-and-improved, user-friendly Box Tops mobile app available now at your Apple or Google Play stores. If you still have some clipped Box Tops, please turn them into the office by October 1, 2019 for us to submit. Thanks in advance.
SCHOOL EVENTS CALENDAR
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- HWC Cross Country at Crystal Springs @ 4:00PM
- Elementary Girl’s BB vs Harvey in Fessenden @ 4:30PM
- Little Stingers Football at Rugby @ 5:00PM & 6:00PM
- HWC VB vs St. John (A/B) at Harvey @ 6:00PM
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- ASVAB for Juniors in FACS Room @ 8:30AM
- Little Stingers vs Nelson County at Harvey @ 5:00PM & 6:00PM