FESSENDEN-BOWDON PUBLIC SCHOOL
Announcements for Friday, January 29, 2021
Today’s Lunch is Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, Chips, Fruit, Vegetable, Milk
Happy Birthday Kegan Muscha!
January 29 is National Puzzle Day, the perfect day to do a little brain exercise. Whether it’s a crossword, jigsaw, or Sudoku, puzzles engage our brain in more ways than one. Scientists have discovered that when we work on a jigsaw puzzle, we utilize both sides of the brain, improving memory, cognitive function and problem solving skills in the process. By utilizing puzzles, people can stimulate the brain and improve a number of skills.
Yearbook Flash Sale! We have 2019-2020 yearbooks for sale. For $30, you can take yours home until January 29. Yearbooks can be purchased in the office.
Any Items to be included in the Daily Announcements need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 PM to be included in the next day's memo.
SCHOOL EVENTS CALENDAR
Friday, January 29, 2021
- Virtual Scrub Camp (7th Graders)
- Lego Robotics (Grade 3-6) @ 3:30PM
- HWC BBB (A/B) @ Warwick 6:00PM
Saturday, January 30, 2021
- BBB (A/B/JH) @ Kidder County (Steele) 10:30AM
- GBB (A/B) @ Kidder County (Steele) 1:00PM
- WR @ Cavalier 11:00AM
Monday, February 1, 2021
- HWC GBB (7/8) vs Carrington (Fessenden) 3:45PM
- HWC GBB vs Carrington (Fessenden) Parent's Night 6:00PM